AIIMES along with its subsidiaries and affiliates provides the information contained on this website for the purpose of dissemination of data, general information and other related inputs about AIIMES group in order to apprise the readers of the website and enable them to make conscious decisions in the areas of their growth and development for their own benefit. Their reference to this website and further action based on the same are consequent and subsequent to referring to and understanding implication of the pertinent Terms and conditions.
The AIIMES website could very well start in this following fashion and beginning notations.
- The matter and ideas offered in this website are for a general understanding and pertinent description. Please note that AIIMES can change these contents without any notice.
- Neither AIIMES nor any third party provides any warranty or guarantee about whether the matter is accurate or complete in all respects. It also does not give guarantee of whether the contents are timely or suitable for any purpose. It is advisable to recheck about these. AIIMES consciously absolves itself from the liability for any inaccuracy or errors (as per permissions of the law).
- It is advisable that you should ensure that the services we provide meet your requirement and you are consciously making decision for processing our service.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, etc. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copy right notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website has, or may include in future links to other website. These links are made available for your convenience to seek further information. This does not signify that we endorse to or stand by the contents of these websites.
- Creation of link to this website from another website and/or document without prior permission of AIIMES (in writing) will not be tolerated and is illegal.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of it is covered under jurisdiction of Govt. of India laws or any other regulatory authority or created under these for the purpose of dealing with such or similar situations.
- AIIMES as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damages arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, or account of the use of the information by the user.